Old May 25th 19, 01:58 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,alt.windows7.general
nospam[_4_]

Default Cars play songs on flash drive in alphabetical order by file name.

In article >, J. P. Gilliver (John)

> >>Any chance of a URL? Sounds potentially useful. (Though I'd probably
> >>forget I had it after a while!)

> >https://jpsoft.com/products/tcc-le.html
> >https://jpsoft.com/all-downloads/downloads.html TCC/Le is the free
> >one.

> Thanks for those. (I wondered why you gave two until I looked at the
> first one: in my browser at least, the first one - that tells me about
> it - almost uniquely, has no link to the download one!)

yes it does.

there are two download links, a green button and an orange button, for
32 & 64 bit versions, and appear at the top *and* the bottom of the
page. it's impossible to miss.

there is also a separate download link at the top right of the page,
which goes to the second link listed above for all of their products.
that link is also a drop-down menu to directly download the specific
product.