Old February 10th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Deputy Dog

Default Seriously OT - So Michael... and Dave...

"dwight" > wrote in message
. ..
> "Deputy Dog" > wrote in message
> >
> > "dwight" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> >> To heck with all this nonsense.
> >>
> >> I've got the Canon Rebel XT, and now I'm reading about the new Rebel

XSi.

> >> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/find/n...er/PMA2008.jsp
> >>
> >> Do I want one?
> >>
> >> )
> >>

> > I gots my eye on the 40D :-) , which with out Georges check would be
> > unaffordable. The credit card companies will keep getting their monthly
> > donation out of the rgular budget.. Something about that weather sealed
> > metal cased body is appealing to me.
> >
> > Dave

> I hear you, Dave, but I think I'm going to keep chasing the glass and put
> off replacing the body for another year or two. Let's see what comes down
> the pike.
>
> dwight

I just relized that I must have sounded like RichA sounding of about the
metal body sorry about that :-p. I seem to be happy with the glass I have
now with the exception of the 18-55 kit lense. Don't get me wrong......I
will at some point get the equivelent in L glass but for now its doing the
job.

Dave