Old October 5th 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Default PICS: Saturn Astra pricing - to hit showrooms January 2008

Ok, I haven't been to Saturn.com in a few wks, so I see where they have
added the extra Astra graphic link at the bottom of the home page and the
..PDF pricing sheet, that's a new one.

I will be getting a sneak peek and test drive of the Astra in Dec, cant wait
to see what it is like up front. I surely will post what I see afterwards.

--
marx404