Old September 25th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dustin Macdonald

Default 04 Wrangler Unlimited Auto trans Shifting Issues

I have the stock 30" goodyear tires with no lift and a hard top.
Pretty basic setup with no mods. 47,000 miles. No deep water lately.

Thanks so much for the tips. I will look into the different gearing
options. From what I've read, this year's axles has 3.73 gear ratio.
I don't do any rock crawling. Most of my wheelin involves snow or
dusty desert & mexico trails. And, I need to keep my freeway speed as
this is my daily driver.

Any recommendation on gearing given my wheeling style and a daily driver.