Old September 9th 05, 12:10 PM
Mr.~G.

Its being done by a mechanic friend of mine - one of the best in the state.
The issue is that we usually help each other with stuff - I work on his
computers and do some carpentry, he works on my cars. The thing is that I'm
running our of favor cards and want to compensate him for his labor but,
knowing him he'll say: "just forget it." So, if its like a four hour job, I
don't want to throw him a $20 and a six-pack and say thanks dude.

No comment on the speedo recal?

MG