Old July 31st 05, 10:29 PM
Henry

Default Noise from suspension on 2001 CIVIC

It happened on Saturday morning when I went out shopping. The sound is
pretty like the noise made by the door connector without lubricant - "GER...
GER...". I never heard it before in the car. I lift each corner close to the
wheels today by the tool for changing the wheels. I find out that it happens
when I lift the left-rear wheel on certain height.

Could anybody tell me what possibly cause the problem? My front shocks were
changed last year at 48,000km. Current mileage is 66,000km. Is it possible
that another shock leaks and runs out of oil? Can a joint of the suspension
without lubricant produce this kind of noise? Is it a severe problem?
Thanks!!

Another weird thing: I hear the noise coming from left front corner when I
driving the car. But it ends up with the left-rear suspension when I lift
the car.

Thanks again!

Henry