Old September 28th 05, 01:35 PM

Default '01 156 veloce rear spoiler removal

Hi there,

I had a good nose around the archives but couldn't find an answer on
this.

I'm looking to buy a 156. I've found a nice 2001 Y plate 2.0 TS Veloce
with 52K. Only thing wrong with it is that it's got a little rear
spoiler on the boot lid. Not that bloody great council estate special
you see on some 156s, but one that looks like it was factory fitted (on
an '01?) Can I get rid of it? Any idea how much that might cost? I
don't hate it, but the car looks way better without it and it's
otherwise fine.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone has.

Regards,

Tim