Old February 6th 11, 07:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger[_2_]

Default Off Topic question

pws wrote:
> "Frank Berger" > wrote in message
>> If I had such an opportunity I certainly wouldn't worry about theft.
>> I'd just make sure I had enough insurance!

> Hi Frank,
>
> are you still driving the Mazdaspeed Miata?
>
> Pat

Yes I am. I've put 16" Enkei's on it. I reluctantly got all season tires,
but I sure needed them this week! I've pretty much mastered the 6-speed. I
still plan to put the 3.63 gears in at some point. I've got a mechanic who
claims he can do it for a lot less than the $1000 I figured on. I still
find the lack of room between the clutch and dead pedal exasperating,
though. What could they have been thinking