Old January 2nd 05, 12:26 AM
Comboverfish

I work at Toyota and I would still have to ask the parts department if
TRD made a cooler to fit your Prerunner. They have full color manuals
that show the TRD kits and any available individual parts in the kit.
I would suggest you go in person to a Toyota parts counter to look at
their literature; find out firsthand.

OTOH, an aftermarket cooler can certainly be added to your system.
There's nothing special about your vehicle that would prevent it.
These coolers are usually very thin and maybe 15" long in width on
average. I think you could tie one to the condensor near the middle
unless the vertical hood latch support member is too obtrusive. It
would be safe to assume the aftermarket unit would be much cheaper.
Toyota MDT in MO