Old June 16th 18, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default I used to buy tires from TireRack - now SimpleTire (how can they do it?)

Actually Simple Tire has ZERO inventory. Its a group of guys sitting behind a computer processing orders. They ship from other dealer warehouses. It looks great in the short run, but eventually the dealers that already buy from these distributors will get ****ed and ban together and shut simple down. At least Tire Rack has its own inventory ans ships from there own warehouse. As a consumer you may find Simple tire a great purchase. As a business that is currently being screwed by the corporation level of my distributor, it sucks. Why would i buy and warehouse a tire to sell to a customer if i could drop ship it. Its not revolutionary, it will put people out of work.