Old February 12th 05, 02:21 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On 11 Feb 2005 16:33:09 -0800, wrote:

>The CPI is the enitre injector assembly. I replaced it after I started
>having problems.

I got that information today. Sorry, so many topics I follow in
different n/g's I sometimes (often?) lose continuity between one guy's
problems and another guy's problems. I read a lot of car forums on
the WWW, which I easily confuse WWW with Usenet informations.

>I fuel pump died about 800 miles ago and i changed it. Then i started
>have problems

Right there, STOP !

go no further. HALT !

My $1 says this is the area of your problem. I would bet more, but
would have to smash piggy bank to get at it.

Lg