Old February 7th 05, 04:39 AM
Bob

"Lawrence Glickman" > wrote in message
> I imagine your career has peaked, and you're never going anywhere
> beyond where you are now, which is changing oil and topping up
> radiators. Must suck to be you, but then, you get what you deserve.
>
> Lg

Well gee Larry, the only road to my shop was closed for two months last
summer. While there was access to my shop through a park many customers had
a hard time finding me, taking a short cut through the park or across
neighboring lawns. One week after the road reopened we were hit with the
worst flood in this towns history (8ft deep in my shop). In spite of all
that last year was my best ever. You want credentials? I could type a long
list of them but what would be the point? The only thing that really matters
is that my customers are happy and keep coming back. By the way I rarely
work on cars any more, I have employees for that. Things are damn good and
only getting better. I get paid for repairing cars, pointing out your
stupidity I consider a public service. Of coarse if you were to quit
flapping your gums when you don't know what you're talking about my service
wouldn't be needed any more.
Bob