Old June 6th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 95 Honda Civic Hesitation/shaking when accelerating

Yes, those are good ohm readings for the wires.

Did you put in new NGK plugs?

If possible, check the timing. You need a timing light to do
so. If these don't fix it, then the non-OEM O2 sensor is
still a candidate for the cause of this, IMO. This is
despite what you wrote about the car's performance without
it, etc. A new, OEM one is about $70 total at the site I
gave earlier. I know you don't buy that...

"Jacob" > wrote