Old June 4th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 95 Honda Civic Hesitation/shaking when accelerating

Thanks for the prompt response.

As far as I know, the distributor cap, rotor, wires etc. are all the
original parts. I don't remember the brand of the oxygen sensor. I
just bought the cheapest one I could get.

I flushed the radiator following the manual. I used the bleeder valve
to let the air bubbles out until coolant came out in a steady stream.
the heat was working, no strange idling, and the fan kicked on.

So it seems like my next step would be to replace the leads and
distributor cap...? is it possible to replace the rotor and/or coil
without replacing the entire distributor. Should I consider replacing
these as well or just try the wires and cap first?