Old August 25th 04, 09:29 PM
Vette88

Question was "Do I need to change the speakers in my 04 ,when installing a
new radio ? I was thinking about puting in The eclipse
navigation/dvd/cd/radio all in one unit but wanted to leave the bose
speakers in"

1 - Don't put question in subject just the e-mail body.

2 - The Bose audio system is a set -- head unit & speakers. You'd have to
replace both the head unit & speakers since the Bose speakers are powered.

3 - Since the speaker cabling from head unit to speakers is for low power
signaling you'd also have to replace the cabling.

"Tommy*" > wrote in message
> http://www.eclipse-web.com the model number is AVN 2454 its is a double

din