Old April 21st 05, 10:22 PM
DaveH-UK

Hi Bruce...
Dunno about Aussie release; if/when/ever...

Obviously available in europe... v 1.3 But if your 'local' store
deserves your custom (and your dosh) let them work for it... tell emm
like it is... they gotta get it for you! Else... ship it yourself from
europe and watch as they go out of business!

And... what ever it costs, it ain't enough; awesome sim. Some bods moan
about the on-line element, but since I've been on ADSL it's been fine
with me. Replay, save and edit laps not up to GPL standard... but
hopefully there will be a fix for that later.

DaveH-UK