Old January 6th 13, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

Default New concept tires change color when it is time for a new setof tires.

On 01/06/2013 09:46 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:
> On 01/06/2013 10:56 AM, gpsman wrote:
>> On Jan 6, 8:10 am, Nate Nagel > wrote:
>>> it's shocking how many
>>> literally bald tires I see on some fairly "nice" vehicles. Not sure if
>>> people are just oblivious or figure that AWD will save them when they're
>>> driving on Maypops...

>> "Save" them... from what...?

> Um, hydroplaning when the roads get slightly damp?
>
> Are you really as stupid as you act?
>
> Oh, wait, we know that you are. It's amazing how you've been
> consistently demonstrating your lack of knowledge, reading
> comprehension, and critical thinking skills

don't you feel the slightest twinge of hypocrisy or even irony nagging
at you when you write that? because each one of those are precisely and
exactly what you exhibit here all the time.

i hope the answer is yes. because if not, then you're spectacularly stupid.

--
fact check required