Old May 12th 04, 06:07 PM
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:59:33 -0400, Fred W. <Fred.Wills@allspam> wrote:

> Some prefer the front weight biased FWD which is sort of a point and shoot
> dart approach.
> Others (myself included) prefer the rear driven, power-sliding cart before
> the horse.
> And yet a third category wouldn't be caught dead without their full time AWD
> pulling from both ends.

Then there are the fourth category, who buy all-season tires which
suck equally in all conditions, and probably don't know _which_ of
their wheels are responsible for moving the car around. With the wrong
tires, where the drive wheels are doesn't matter.

> It's all preference and none are completely superior. As in all things in
> life, it is a matter of balancing trade-offs.

Yup. By the way, do I know you from another place, Fred?

Dave Hinz