Old April 28th 04, 12:35 PM
Dr Entropy

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:24:49 +0000, Catman blathered thus:

> Pete M wrote:
>
>> In ,
>> Catman > decided to enlighten our
>> sheltered souls with a rant as follows
>>> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:22:47 GMT, "Pete M"

>>> You're a brave, brave man

>> don't think brave even enters into it, foolish definately does... but hey,
>> you (don't) learn by your mistakes

heh. I have two pieces of "yard art" out back to reinforce this.

> No, no, You misunderstand. You're a brave man for *posting* the link

Unfortunately I've only just found it now... but it's quite an impressive litany of
ownership, actually.

--
Dr E--
mhm 17x1

"If you can't *handcraft* Usenet chaos, then what is there left?"
-- The 2-Belo

"i'm still not sure exactly what a "flonk" is, but i know it pertains to
children's tv programming..."
-- Tampa Stu