Old October 19th 05, 05:45 PM
Alan Bernardo

Default GTL online work well?

"G. Patricks" > wrote in message
> Concidering ordering this from www.gogamer.com but read that SImbin's
> network code is crappy in GTR, does this title share the same code? Or
> am I mistaken about GTR?
>
> Thanks
> GPatricks

I'm no expert here, but from my own experience with both GTR and GTL, GTL's
online is world's better. Since getting GTL, I've been on a few servers
here and there, with multiple cars, and things have good pretty well. Very
smooth. The same could be said for rFactor. But GTR wasn't very good.
Quite a bit of slowdown.

But please don't go on my word alone. That could be dangerous. Still,
from my limited experience and from what I've heard, GTL's code is better,
much better.

Stick around and see what others have to say.

Alanb