Old May 21st 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default is the 3.5L 6 cyl 1994 LHS an interference engine?

When I owned my 94' LHS I bought the factory service manual. I also know a
tech who works for Chrysler and is factory trained. They both said that the
94' 3.5 engine was NON-INTERFERENCE. Yep, NON. They changed to a
interference engine in the next generation of 3.5 engine design. I read
that as a press release on Chryslers main page when the 300M was released.
That engine had 250hp (in HO trim). The original 3.5 was 215hp.

Steve M.....