Old May 21st 05, 03:31 PM
Defiant

"John C." > wrote in message
news:kmHje.15236$Y36.4451@trndny05...

> "Defiant" > wrote in message
> >
> > A possible odometer rollback/rollover detected! We
> > determine odometer rollbacks on your 2001 Ford Mustang GT
> > (1FAFP45X61F220136) by searching for records that indicate an odometer
> > reading less than a previously reported value.
> >

> > Report Date: 05/19/2005
> > Date Reported Odometer Reading
> > 08/27/2001 4
> > 06/13/2002 5,338
> > 07/25/2002 150 Possible Odometer Rollback/Rollover
> >
> > 11/09/2004 55,525
> > 03/15/2005 60,000
> >

> Looks like someone left the trip odometer on.
> --
> John C.
> '03 Cobra Convt.

you know that is a good point, i hadn't thought about that. still wonder
about the duplicate title thing but i'm sure it's just a paper work foul up.
the car is financed locally right now. i'm gonna call the local ford
dealership Monday morning and see if there are any TSB's on this car and see
if my buddy that works there might be able to pull up and info on this car.
Defiant