Old December 14th 12, 04:06 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_2_]

Default Loose rearview mirror on C6

Good catch. If it is the inside mirror it has no set screw. To seat it pull
parallel to the windshield towards the dash and rock it back and forth until
you hear a click. Removal is done in the reverse and it can be a bad clip
since it is removed by doing the rock back and forth while pulling up in the
same incline as the windshield. There is more than one warning about NOT
pulling towards the back.

Thanks for the heads up Confused, I was relating to the whining on CF about
the poor C5 mirrors and I haven't been back there in years so they could
have been talking about the inside mirror and I wouldn't have seen it.