Old January 3rd 13, 09:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default FFB 2013

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Well, if you put five sliders at the same percentage (I like it at
84%), you get really good FFB. Only I have to adjust Centering Spring.

No, if driver setting is below 100% it is too melllow. Driver
settings have to be 100%, in-game have to be adjusted. I like in game at
70%, both.
Interestingy (84% x 84%) is the same as (100% x 70%).
So, all three driver sliders have to be at 100%, both in-game
sliders have to be at the same value. Centering Spring has to be adjusted
separately.

Well, at the end I ended up with everything being at 100% (all
sliders, driver and in-game), except Overall, which I like it at 68%.