Old June 9th 05, 03:21 PM

These are the original clamps with the inner ring that protects the
boot from being cut when the clamp is tightened.

I removed the machine screw and examined it.

It appears to have more wear at the middle of the length of the screw.

This is probably why the clamp came loose.

I think I could just replace this machine screw and the clamp could be
used again.

I don't think these clamps are available unless 0eveedub.com might
some original German clamps.