Old September 29th 07, 04:43 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John C.

Default Hemi Challenger

> wrote in message
oups.com...

<snip>

> You're just a little bit off. Total production for the 2007 GT500's
> came to 10,844 units with 8,150 of those being coupes and 2,694 being
> convertibles.

<snip>

No kidding?

That surprises the hell out of me. It's absolutely amazing that dealers are able
to ask (and receive) so much "blue sky" on these cars, with those numbers. It
must be the "Shelby" emblem bringing in all the folks that P.T. Barnum told us
about.

/raising glass/ Here's to the possibility that '08 will have as many produced.

John C. (MSRP...or bust)
'03 Cobra (improved)