Old November 6th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XS11E[_3_]

Default I'm outta here

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote:

> Maybe I'll check in once in a while and see if things have
> improved, but for now I'll stay in alt.trucks.ford and ramjaw.org.
>
> Hats off to you guys & gals who plan to ride out the storm.

OK, I agree with all you say but it still seems to me like handing Bill
a victory. I'll just remain and periodically insult his lack of
intellect, he sees my posts and knows he can't reply so it's kind of
fun..... It would be a bit unfair but consider he's single handedly
ruined a good newsgroup and driven off some, if not most, of the better
regulars he deserves any irritation I can give him!

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org