Old August 4th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
TeGGeR®

Default How do I properly install timing belt, balancer belt on H22A Engine? Please Help

" > wrote in
ups.com:

> Does anyone know where i can find more information on changing the
> timing belt(possibly with pictures) on an h22 properly. There are two
> main things i am concerned about:
>
> What is the best way to remove the crankshaft pulley bolt?

Have a read through he
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#engines

Then save yourself a ton of grief and potential damage by buying a factory
shop manual he
www.helminc.com
You can find used factory manuals on eBay.

Forget Chilton/Haynes, etc. They are useless for this sort of thing.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/