Old January 20th 04, 06:05 PM
MS

Hi!

> I have had 2 Frontera's.
> The first one was a 2.0i Sport and was VERY good in Snow.
> The second one, which i still have is a 3.2 V6 Long Wheel Base Frontera.
> Only ever had 1 problem with the first Frontera, when an injector failed

and
> caused a misfire. This could happen on any car at any time!!!
> I would recommend anyone to get one, as i will be getting another one when

> get bored of this one.
> The 3.2 V6 is ideally powered with plenty of low power. Only slight
> disadvantage is the fuel consumption. It gets around 15-18MPG around

towns,
> but on a good run, you can expect up to 25-30MPG even with the car fully
> laden!!
> Buy one... They are Ace!!!

Thanks for the supporting comment! This one is with 2,4i engine so there are
not that much power but enough i suppose.
One of the important reasons is that fuel consumption is not redicilous.
(sorry if spelt wrong)

I start to believe my guts and may very well buy that Frontie for me (=

Mika