Old January 19th 04, 11:18 PM
rnf2

"MS" > wrote in message
> > The early Vauxhalls are supposed to have a lot of QA propblems, fixed

with
> > the later models, If you have them I'd get the turbo diesel 3.1L engine,

> I know about the British *quality* at early 90's. I drive a Rover 820Si

91.
> It is a very god car and has not cost too mutch to maintain. Actually

cheap!

> There were some problems when it was new (it was my fathers car then)
> Previous Rover 820Si had been even sabotaged at the factory 8(
> I like "english" cars thow and i'm not afraid to take that chance...
>
> > Also if on ice the TOD apparantly makes an enormous differance, the
> > Americans facing snow seem to love the TOD.

> Sorry to be dumb, but what is TOD?

Torque on Demand. A variation of a Torque Converter that kicks in extra
torque when the computer senses it's needed.

> > google for ITOG, the frontera 3 door is the american isuzu Amigo, not

sure
> > what the 5 door is called.

> It is called 'Rodeo' (hope not becouse its driving abilities (= )

Here it's the Wizard, Very good vehicle, one of my freinds has one and I've
driven it, handles very smoothly, more like a large sedan than a 4x4 like my
'88 Bighorn