Old August 22nd 05, 08:10 PM
redTed

>>>Actually it is.
>>>
>>>Scam: an illegal plan for making money.
>>>
>>>Libel: a piece of writing which contains bad and false things about a
>>>person.
>>>
>>>If Ted is right and it is a scam then he has nothing to worry about if he
>>>puts his real name and his contact details to the accusation he made.
>>>
>>>Come on, Ted, time to put-up or shut-the-f-up.

>> Are you this silly in real life or is it just your online persona ?

> Don't try and pontificate your way out of it, boy. Just put your real name
> to your accusation or withdraw it. Saying stuff like that from behind a
> pseudonym just marks you out as a coward who is too scared to stand by
> what he says.

Unless you are their solicitor I'll refrain from giving someone called
"whooo" and the rest of Usenet my real name, but in the unlikely event your
buddies "the West boys" contact me, I'll gladly provide real details for the
forthcoming libel case.
You do realise you're looking like a real dick here, don't you ?