Old September 24th 17, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Paul in Houston TX[_2_]

Default Grom Audio, adding USB and Bluetooth to your car radio

micky wrote:
> In rec.autos.tech, on Sat, 23 Sep 2017 12:30:27 -0500, Paul in Houston
> TX > wrote:

> Or this one is ridiculously cheap
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/3818484...=ps&dispItem=1 ? this
> uses a 3.5mm input from a cell phone, but I don't think I'll be using a
> cell phone. I can't afford unlimited data. Most likely I'll be dl'ing
> podcasts and putting them on a flashdrive. Although I have to say it
> might be worth buying this anyhow. It's only $2.85 with free shipping!
> OT3H I found a half dozen seller who'd sold over 1000 and only 1 review
> came back! He said it broke after a month. ;-)

What is a "flashdrive"?
If it is a usb stick then there are devices to play usb music with fm.
My son had one in his last car but I don't know which brand.
It worked pretty good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluetooth-Wi...75.c100623.m-1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluetooth-Wi...IAAOSw~e5ZQEdu