Old June 15th 12, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
John M.[_2_]

Default Fuel pump issue maybe 93 Civic DX AT

I also just checked the ECU(M?) code and it's only 17 - speed sensor.
Which may explain why I can only estimate how many miles are on it.
The spedometer quit working around 225,000.

I checked the code because the light did come on the other day. I put
off checking it because I've never done it before. As per various
instructions I look behind the carpet on the passenger side and only
saw the ECU but nothing else to look at. I did some poking around and
finally found the 2 hole plug behind the glove compartment which I had
to remove to get at the plug. Minor pia.

John M.