Old October 5th 10, 02:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default What's your longest one day Miata drive?

"Lanny Chambers" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
>
>> That sounds pretty darn bad-a_s actually.

> Some of the passes were so good, we had to turn around and do them
> again. The Divide trip was best thing I ever did with a Miata, even
> better than a track day.
>
> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/374151/2
>
> --
> Lanny Chambers
> St. Louis, MO
> '94C

That's great! What a drive! Ice at altitude, that WILL make things
interesting!
Oh and hey, you are one lucky man to have a wife that hollers 'go faster',
mine and (I believe) most other wives tend to holler quite regularly 'slow
down'! Actually, I wore my wife down over the years, it takes quite allot to
get her to 'comment'. By the time she does, she's usually right, I'm getting
a little carried away (for public roads anyway)!

Later,
Chris
99BBB