Old December 9th 14, 11:33 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default U-Turn: What you missed on 12.8.14

We drive the 2015 Nissan Murano We found plenty to like in the 2015 Nissan Murano after taking it for a spin out on the West Coast, starting with its bold new style. There aren't any major drivetrain updates over the previous generation, but the powerful V6 engine and CVT transmission that powers either the front or all four wheels is still a fine performer. Read all about it in our First Drive report. Volvo XC90 T8 Hybrid to be fast and efficient When the Volvo XC90 T8 Hybrid finally hits the r...
Read Mo http://www.autoblog.com/2014/12/08/d...o-xc90-hybrid/

Alfa Romeo NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Alfa_Romeo.html