Old December 4th 06, 11:49 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Alex

Default Audi A3 S-line suspension

"canoe" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> How does the A3 sports suspension compare to the regular one? Is it
> harsh, with too much road noise, as opposed to the one that comes with
> premium package? Any input would be appreciated.

I now have a 2006 A3 2.0 TDi Sportback (i.e. 5 door) Sport and had a 2000 A3
1.6 Sport - my wife and I feel the suspension on the new car while firm is
less harsh than on the 2000 car. So I would recommend it. I agree that
road noise doesn't seem to be related to this.