Old December 29th 04, 09:05 AM
Byron Forbes

"Mark Davison" > wrote in message

> "Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> >> This particular Gods fearing muppet claims he would kill his offspring

if
> >> they turned out homosexual.
> >>

> > Look at the bull**** this idiot can convince itself of! Gods fearing
> > muppet? WTF are you on about dickhead?

> What, are you schitzo now? You or your alterate personality claims to

know
> of gods and how they're gonna **** us over big time. And you *did* say

you
> would kill homosexual offspring.

As is typical for you, you make it up as you go. Where's the "fearing"
part come into it dickhead? True to form, you jump to the idiotic conclusion
that I'm some sort of god fearing christian.

> > As for the rest, I'd rather be dead than a homo so I'd be doing an
> > offspring a favour. Mute point though, since the manipulations of the

gods

LOL - no ****ing idea - as usual.

> > Not in this life. I'm too well mannered to invite anyone to this
> > ******** of a planet.

> Well thank **** for that!!
>
> > One can only guess that you must be a poofta yourself - you really

are
> > very fond of them aren't you? You seem to defend them like a husband

would
> > defend a good wife!

> Although I'm not, I could pretend to be if it would make you feel more
> comfortable
>
> Or do gays scare you? I guess that must be it. You're terrified of them
> (us?) aren't you? That's why you'd see gays killed. Do they hold the key
> to the destruction of your gods?

So you like having gays around? Maybe you want to stack the odds in
favour of getting yourself and sons drilled?

Btw, where do pooftas come from? Is it genetic or are they all the
victims of paedophiles (pooftas) as children? I'll bet grampa can't wait to
do a little babysitting of his beautiful young grandson/s!