Old December 25th 04, 02:54 PM
Mark Davison

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

>> This particular Gods fearing muppet claims he would kill his offspring if
>> they turned out homosexual.
>>

> Look at the bull**** this idiot can convince itself of! Gods fearing
> muppet? WTF are you on about dickhead?

What, are you schitzo now? You or your alterate personality claims to know
of gods and how they're gonna **** us over big time. And you *did* say you
would kill homosexual offspring.

> As for the rest, I'd rather be dead than a homo so I'd be doing an
> offspring a favour. Mute point though, since the manipulations of the gods
> aside, no son of mine would turn out that way in a pink fit!

Pray tell oh great one - what's a mute point? And I see those gods are
talking to you again...

Well thank **** for that!!

> One can only guess that you must be a poofta yourself - you really are
> very fond of them aren't you? You seem to defend them like a husband would
> defend a good wife!

Although I'm not, I could pretend to be if it would make you feel more
comfortable

Or do gays scare you? I guess that must be it. You're terrified of them
(us?) aren't you? That's why you'd see gays killed. Do they hold the key
to the destruction of your gods?