Old November 27th 04, 11:56 PM
SoCalMike

Bob Kaplow wrote:

> I just went to change the center high brake light on my 2001 Odyssey LX. I
> unbolted the assembly per the instructions, twisted the connector, and then
> the old bulb wouldn't fit through the opening in the assembly! How are you
> supposed to get these things out, or get the new ones in?

is there a way through the front? or no?

> And while I'm asking, any one got a recommendation for better tires than
> what the car came with (#!%*@ Firestones that aren't M+S rated! 215/65R16).
> The car has about 45K miles, and the tires aren't any where near worn out,
> but they have NEVER had decent traction in snow or ice.

because theyre so damn hard. which is why they dont wear out. i replaced
the OEM FR680s on my 98 civic earlier this year. probably about half
worn, if that. some had a few plugs in them, and one had a can of
fixaflat sloshing around. that caused a nice high speed wobbling due to
being VERY imbalanced. so i finally sprung for new tires, and it rides
better than new.