Old May 17th 05, 07:41 PM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
Malt_Hound > wrote:
> and to take it one step further, My 1994 E34 540i plays home burned CDs
> just fine. I suppose it depends on how the CDs are burned (what program
> you used) but I have nver had any problems with CDs I have burned with
> Nero. It sure would be nice to have one that played MP3s as then I
> could probably put all of my entire music collection on 6 CDs and not
> have to swap discs at all... but as it is I have no complaints
> considering I am playing home burned disks on a CD system from before
> home burning was de rigueur...

The trouble is some home burn CD progs don't stick to the red book
standard. Over 74 minutes allowed, etc.

And the problem with some CD players that can play MP3 files is they can't
give sufficient track etc information. Fine if all you need is some form
of continuous play.

--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.