Old March 15th 12, 06:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.politics,alt.politics,uk.politics.misc
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Default Marxist driving-tracking insurance scam (1984 came late)

Thus spake "§pamßuster" > :

>SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS - AND CUT
>=============================================== ==

The phrase you are looking for is "cross posted". Interestingly
enough, you managed to crosspost to the same groups, which lets my
reply also appear in those groups.

And, it seems that some of those same groups are respnding to the OP,
so they probably believe this to be relavant.

BUT, I hope they'll kill this specific irrelenant thread (but don't kf
me, please).
--

- dillon I am not invalid

So Kim Jung Ill shows up at the barbecue. "Wait,"
says Qadaffi, "you don't have any peircings." "If you
starve your people enough they'll be too weak to rebbel."
"You have the same number of holes in your head as when
you were born," says bin Laden. "My compound had radar
and antiacraft misslles." "Your neck," shouted Hussein,
"it's the same length." "I didn't **** on W's father."
"Then what happened?" the three asked. "Damned counterfiet
Lipitor and insulin!"