Old May 4th 05, 02:39 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Dan Smith" > wrote in message
news:jhUde.50664$c24.50002@attbi_s72...

> What are you smoking???
>
> According to what you're saying I can't pop a balloon by stepping on it.
>
> Dream on!

no sir...your reading comprehension and single digit IQ have comdemned you
to ignorance....the balloon thing is actually a very good example of what i
am saying....if you step on the balloon it will pop...we all know this...but
its not due to pressure increasing....so as you say "dream on"....(hint just
for you dip****, you displace the air(as i stated in the actual *RELEVANT*
reply) and it distorts/thins the balloon which is why the failure
happens...has a big fat ZERO thing to do with your dreamworld
statements....the air pressure in the balloon remains constant....and it
overpowers the surface strength....if you would like your ASE certifications
in suspension/brakes/etc, you will have to do the time and classes as *I*
did...now take your lumps and move on you ignorant little troll....