Old June 1st 04, 07:12 PM
Mike Romain

You can hook up a standard Bosch relay so the toggle still works for on
and off 'provided' the ignition sends the trigger signal to it.

The relay can handle 30 amps and the trigger signal is very small so you
can tag it to the lighter or something else that turns on with the key.
Most fuse panels have an empty 'acc' socket you can plug a spade
connector into for the trigger even.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's