Old January 14th 05, 01:24 AM
maxpower

<<<<Any suggestions on a car
<<<<that won't break down before it's paid for? ~A~

How can you answer a question like that? I see these intrepids in my dealer
every day, some have up to 300k on them with the 2.7, my brother owns one,
he has 98k, my wife has the sebring with the 2.7 she has 33k
If I suggested an intrepid what would you have said? I see all makes and
models with problems, from Ford to Chevy to Toyota and so on...you asked a
rhetorical question!!!

1 a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric asked merely for effect
with no answer expected <a rhetorical question> (that is what i gave you)

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

"lawangel" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Yeah, I'm only looking for some "helpful" input...I don't think matchbox

is