Old December 17th 04, 12:44 AM
maxpower

Im just wondering what happens down the road when the vehicle fails a State
emissions program, If the labels/vin/engine and all that dont match, it wont
fly thru, not to say thats considered tampering (federal offence) And what
about the engine controller??? 2.7-3.2??? i belive there is a difference
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
lkaboutautos.com...