Old October 17th 04, 04:29 PM
V \fnugen\

Vintook wrote:

> Get a 9700pro or the 9800pro. I have a 9700pro on my system and have never
> been more happy with a video card. I run everything at 4xFSAA and max Aniso
> and have FPS around 50 - 80. This is on a AMD 2200+ system with a meg of
> ram.
>
> Vintook

Good point thanks. I maybe should have placed my specs here...DUH !!!
Athlon XP 1700+ (1.5g)
512 ram DDr
MSI KT4AV mobo

Other than my CPU, pretty much everything else is brand new, more budget
minded, but new none the less. I generally play F1c mods, CFS2, CFS3
(recent purchase) and both IL2s. So anything that can handle a full busy
screen and flow like water is what I am after. I am starting to lean
toward the 9800pro now.