Old May 12th 12, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default New PC's FFB

You two and this FF discussion are the death knell of this (should
have been put to slep years ago) group. Mario - you make me dizzy with
your up/down/back/forth "THIS IS IT" settings. Give it up, get a
hobby, plant flowers, get a life, but this is the most ridiculous one
person discussion I have ever witnessed in the 30 plus years I have
been witness to usenet..

Am I the only one that is saying "who gives a ****" after reading the
1st 50 of these "Mario FF" posts??

Maybe i'm just getting too old for usenet nonsense.
GR