Old May 13th 05, 08:51 PM
yahmed

Default Are new Hondas maintenance free?

Hi,

I recently took a test drive for a new Corolla and the dealer told me
it does not require any tuneups for next 12 years or 160000km. All you
need is regular oil changes (every 6 months or 8000km)

Instead of timing belt, it has timing chain that automatically adjust
itself with time so no replacements are required. He was not sure about
water pump.

Just wondering, if he was lying? Are there any other costs like
radiator fluid chages etc? (I think its a question for Toyota group)

Now I am curious does Civic also comes with these features?

Thanks,