Old January 11th 18, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_11_]

Default Drum brakes - do you disconnect the parking brake cable?

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 9:19:19 AM UTC-10, Tekkie® wrote:

> I predicted this would happen...
>
> --
> Tekkie

I can't say that I'm impressed about your powers of prediction. This happens frequently. A guy starts out with a simple question and then the thread get blown up and expanded beyond all rhyme or reason. The OP got the answer to his question early on but it's still steamrolling on. I'm not sure what the heck is going on. My guess is that this phenomenon will be studied and understood in the future by AI robots. Of course, I won't be able to say that "I predicted this would happen..." because the AI robots will have exterminated us all by then. That's the brakes.