Old August 29th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
mack

Default have we any AURA owners here?

"Box134" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:30:08 -0700, mack wrote:
>
>> If we do, what's your opinion of your automobile?

> I looked inside one this morning at the dealership. I was wondering how
> good they were myself.
>
> This is what CR says about it: ( I hope it doesn't wrap the lines in some
> unreadable fashion.) CR isn't keen on it, but OTOH they didn't like the
> SL2
> and I'm still driving one.
>
> Road Test

The XR has heavier steering with less body lean.
> Both have a wide 42-foot turning circle and the XR's steering requires a
> lot of effort to park.

Doggone....that about kills it for me. I swore when I rented a Buick Le
Sabre once that I would never own one, due to its turning radius, which was
akin to a small battleship. Why a 42 foot turning circle for a medium
size car? My 2003 Avalon is only 37 feet, and it's considered a large car.

Thanks for the input, gentlemen!